While students are working out details for this year, this is the current uniform policy:
- Lanier gear as shirts:
- Monday through Thursday: Students must wear uniform polo shirt; the only outerwear allowed over the uniform polo is Lanier Gear.
- Fridays: Students may wear Lanier spirit shirts as an alternative to the uniform polo.
- Khaki pants, shorts, or skirts (No cargo pants or shorts).
- Students who choose to wear skirts/skorts that falls above the knee may also wear solid color leggings or bike shorts that are visible from a distance.
- Shoes have either an enclosed heel or a strap/straps at the heel to provide safe travel in crowded hallways and on the stairs.
- PE uniforms are worn for PE.