Calendar Updates for the Week of November 5, 2018 & a Sneak Peek at the Week of November 15th.
- Monday, November 5, 2018- PTO meeting – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018- Coffee with the Principal: IB Diploma Program with Lamar DP Coordinator Robin Bissell. Due to voting, we will be welcoming parents in through the door entering from the administrator parking lot and escorting them up to the lounge
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – Knit & Crochet Club immediately after school until 5:30. Open to parents, teachers, and student. No supplies needed. Please RSVP to Dr. B. (We need accurate emails) Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, November 8, 2018- Brown Baggin’ with Dr. B. 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Attendees will choose between a) exploring the use of rubrics to frame teaching and learning or, b) exploring the power of mindset. *Due to a family health emergency that calls her to California, we are rescheduling our narrative writing workshop with Gina Carroll for November 29th. Please RSVP HERE
- We would like to hear from you: What would you like to discuss during our Coffee with the Principal on Tuesday, November 13th? Please suggest topics in this FORM.
- We will not have a Brown Baggin’ with Dr. B. on the 15th